Friday, October 5, 2012

Fantastic Freebie Before and After



During one of my recent trips to the local resale shop, the clerk gave me this vase for free!! Not exactly my style, but I am never one to turn down anything free. I took it home and pondered what to do with it. Then I saw this... well I was going to put the link here of the pic I saw that inspired me, but I can't find it! I think it was Better Homes and Gardens, or Martha Stewart. (if you know, please post a link in my comments =)) 
Anyway, I was inspired, so away I went.

After I sanded i,t I painted it just like my glassware here
I added a bow of yarn with many loops.
Used more of the 30 cent flowers I found for my Unearthly Blooms Tutorial
Glued on some rats and spiders I got the Dollar Store, and done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment